It’s our first time hosting a holiday and I’m super excited about it. Our home will be full of people we love and tons of food; what could be better? I’ve been working on the menu and thought I’d share it, complete with links to the recipes I’m using where possible:
- Spiral Ham
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Honey Bacon Corn (a family favorite)
- Roasted Green Vegetables (I’m hoping for green beans)
- Buns with Butter
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Vanilla Ice Cream and Whipped Cream for topping
- My sister Caitlin is also bringing an appetizer and drinks.
- I’m avoiding turkey because I can’t fathom carving one in my condo kitchen.
- This is my first time making pumpkin pie from scratch and I’m scared.
P.S. My white pumpkin is from Save-On-Foods.